Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Time To Break Some Mirrors

Some wise people have been known to say that the way a person thinks others see them is really how they see themselves. The analogy used is a mirror. Therefore, if a person thinks others view them negatively, they are really viewing themselves negatively. I say it is high time to break these mirrors of self induced perception and projection. I shall strive to make other individuals a blank slate and attempt to have genuine contact experiences rather than projecting how I see myself onto that individual. It is not fair to them, or to myself. Easier said than done, I know it will be a challenge. However, I am working on myself in an effort to be a better person and to quit caring what others think. Go out and break some mirrors of your own!!! Let me know if you succeed in this endeavor.

For those who are superstitious: please note these a metaphorical mirrors, and instead of gaining 10 years of bad luck by breaking them you will gain liberation. If that is what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment